Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

The O'Regan's spent a majority of the Memorial Day weekend in the pool! With Molly's school out for summer and daycare closed, we kicked off the summer season at my parents house where every day feels like a vacation. We had some time with our good friends, The DeLanos, who you may remember from this blog.  Susan was on our PSA Essentials design team and I spent a few minutes looking back at birthday party funstamping at Britney Spears, her bachelorette party madness, wedding shower, and more birthday party fun when writing this post...

On Friday, Molly and I spent some time crafting a pennant flag banner and festive cocktail straws using our PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Stamps.  We used the flag stamp from PSA Mixed Holiday Peel & Stick pack. Turned out cute!


Using some fun glittery paper found at Michael's, I used my circle punch and stamps to create festive straws for Memorial Day cocktails. 


We so enjoyed some time with my cousin Sarah, who came down from Asheville for the weekend.  Here are some more weekend photos!


What a fun weekend! Here's to a wonderful summer ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment