Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Stamp Release!


A new year and new stamps for PSA Essentials!  We are so proud and so excited to unveil 16 new personalized address stamp designs today.  There are a variety of styles to choose from -- wood block, handwritten, calligraphy, nautical motifs, classic and even trendy (we have a chevron one!). We hope you will find one that you like.  Here are my four favorites:












Okay, I lied.  That was 5 of my favorites.  But I couldn't stick to just 4.  I am predicting "Lindsay" to be a best seller, I think it's just gorgeous and perfect for 2014. You can see all 16 of our new designs below and don't worry, none of our existing designs have been retired.  Which is your favorite? 



Already have a PSA Essentials personalized stamp?  All of these stamps are PEEL & STICK stamps so if you already have a PSA Essentials address stamp, you can just buy the "DIE ONLY" for just $20. Peel off your existing name/address and stick on the new one. Here's a video to show you how... 


It really is that easy.  And the dies never loose their stickiness, just see how they get their bounce back here. I did a tutorial last year on how to restore the stickiness of your stamp die (hint: just wash it with soapy water and let it dry...See more here.) 

I can't wait to hear what you think!  Our retailers are busy adding them right now to their sites, you can already score a few right here at The Paper Clique.  Check back soon for more retailers carrying ALL 16 of the new designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment