Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Party Food Table Decor


Last year, I held a cookie decorating party for my daughter, Molly, and 23 of her friends.  We had an absolute blast and I wish I had the time to pull one together this season (but I don't!) With Thanksgiving being "late" this year, I am just SO behind the 8 Ball.  I never shared the details of this party table set up... so here it is today!  I created a fun and festive stocking banner, party food tents, and cupcake toppers. So easy, anyone can do it.

For the banner, I started by spray painting clothes line pins.  I used foam and paper shapes by Createology found at Michael's, and then my U.B.U. Mrs. Claus and U.B.U. Peppermint Swing Peel & Stick stamps by PSA Essentials.






When they were all stamped and dry, I hung the paper and foam stockings from the clothes line pins on ribbon. Easy!


At the same time while my stamps were all loaded, I created food tents.  The Recollections place cards make this very easy and my PSA Essentials Peel & Stick stamps really dress them up.



Here is my feeble attempt to get the children to eat veggies...


Lastly, I created cupcake toppers.  (They are SO easy!) Just stamp away and then punch out. Adhere to larger card stock to frame them nicely, and then add to a lolipop stick with glue or tape.   Interchanging the center stamp is so easy (if you forget, just watch this video!)


Needless to say, the cupcakes got more attention then the vegetables, but at least I tried!  Are you having a holiday party?  What crafts are you working on?  Share links and comment here so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment