Friday, February 22, 2013

Bridal Shower Tea

I was lucky enough to have two bridal showers. One in Winchester, MA where friends and family who lived up north could attend and one down here in Hilton Head so my southern friends could attend.   My "southern shower" was hosted by my mom's two closest friends here: Dayle & Dani.   They threw an incredible event! Dayle was very tuned into my color scheme of the wedding and every detail was reflected.   The two of them were incredibly generous to host such a great event.







4 of my 7 bridesmaids were there including my sister-in-laws Meghan and Betsy, and 20 other very good friends. 




I recently dug up my invitation to share and recreated some envelopes to show how you can do a bridal shower invitation using our personalized stamps and switchable middles. 


I started with my PSA Essentials Wallace personalized stamp and switched out my middle for the umbrella in Bouquet Toss (for a bridal shower!)



I also changed up the black ink which comes already assembled inside your stamp for the orange and poppy ink cartridge.  This takes just 10 seconds and is easy as can be.  Watch here if you want to see how its done. 


What a great event!  I hope you are enjoying the series on switchable middles and seeing how there really is a switchable middle for every occasion.  It makes sending your invitations and events even more special! 


No comments:

Post a Comment