Thursday, May 31, 2012

Graduation Card



Melyssa Connolly’s Congratulations to the Graduate card makes my Top 15 Super Star Cards because of its amazing layered style.  


Why it works:  Patterns, colors, and layers – Melyssa is not afraid to go all out and pack it on there.   And it all works! She’s stitched into her card, like she does with so many of her cards and that I find so impressive.   What attention to detail!  The Hello Kitty graduate stamp from Hello Kitty School Days is perfect for any graduate. 

In reviewing all the cards for Super Star Cards, I can across over a dozen of Melyssa’s cards that I absolutely love.   Take a peek at all of them that made my favorites, I couldn’t settle on one and I only had 15 spots.    Which is your favorite of these?


Want to win Peel & Stick packs?   If you’re inspired by this card, recreate it exactly or do a variation.   Upload it to our Facebook page!  Each time you share a card on our Facebook timeline, you’ll earn one entry to win 3 PSA Essentials Peel & Stick packs of your choice.   We’ll choose just one winner from all the entries so good luck and happy card making!

No comments:

Post a Comment