Thursday, January 12, 2012

Scrapbooking: Halloween?!?!


All week long, we have been talking about scrapbooking. A few days ago, I stressed the importance of getting your pages done early – right after the holiday so the memories are fresh. Well as we all know – that's just sometimes not possible. Life gets busy and suddenly you find yourself four months behind on your scrapbook. (I am living proof!) No worries, luckily you can still get all the supplies you need year round at your local craft store, and we are here for some good ideas. Here are two Halloween layouts by Kim Moreno – just in case you need to work on those.



I adore the layers, use of dies and the photo booth presentation of photos. Doesn't it remind you of a photo booth? She's used PSA Essentials stamps here – the "boo" and the orange pumpkin are from PSA Haunted Shack Peel & Stick. You can also notice the "Happy Halloween" near "boo" from PSA UBU Happy Halloween. This is the outer ring of the stamp!









For this one, she's used the skull from PSA Haunted Shack and "boo" once again. She really has a knack for artsy, interesting design. I love the paper cut like ribbons and the twine tied around the orange patterned paper. Your eye doesn't get stuck in one place – it's moving all over the page. And yet, it's not too busy.







Feel free to take these layouts and modify the papers and colors and stamps to fit whatever holiday or event you are working on. Use the layout as a template for your creation!

3 comments:

  1. I am on a mission this year to scrap 35 pages and so far I have scrapped 12. The holidays will be all mixed up because as I run out of recent pictures I am going back into those boxes of old old pictures. Thank you for giving me inspiration for another day of layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding job on your layouts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing these layouts makes me realize it's not too late to scrap book my Halloween pictures. Thanks for sharing and they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete