Friday, June 17, 2011

HUGE Summer Sale


Here are a few things I like:
  • Shopping
  • High quality merchandise
  • Getting a good deal

Here are a few things I don't like:
  • Couponing. Does it double? What size package does it apply to? I'll watch Extreme Couponing on TLC with the others, but I don't have time to research, clip and organize like that.
  • Killing myself to find the best deal in town.

The PSA Essentials Summer Sale fits everything I like and everything I don't like, which is hard to do sometimes (just ask my husband). The sale on PSA Essentials Custom Stamps is unprecedented and cannot be beat.  Get this: From now until Labor Day, PSA Personalized Stamps are on SALE for only $30 bucks (normally $40). YES! You heard me, sister.  Only $30 for a PSA PERSONALIZED Stamp.  I told you it was unprecedented! Start shopping HERE , right now!




I probably don't have to tell you that there are so many occasions when it's fun to use your PSA Essentials Custom Stamp. It makes a great gift, too! Whether it's for birthday, graduation, housewarming, hostess gifts, wedding, baby, bridal, or a gift to yourself – all reasons are good. Here's another thought: take advantage of the summer sale for your holiday gifts, too. Get 'em out of the way!


See our complete list of retailers, web, store & international HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment