Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Inspiration Challenge: 2/7/11


Do you ever feel like your life is a whirlwind of events strung together?  I do right now and I am ready to piece them all together, reflect and appreciate what's happened over the last few weeks. With my travels to FL & NYC, I am anxious to get back to "normal".  I can't wait to write our blog, photograph our design team's work, and craft.  It's been awhile since we've done a Monday Inspiration Challenge and I am happy to bring it back with a color palate:



I'd love to see what you will create using these colors as inspiration.  Create a greeting card, scrapbook layout, party favor, hostess gift, home decoration, or just about anything inspired by these colors.  Don't worry if you don't have card stock that's a perfect match, and if you have some colors but not others, that is okay, too.  (I am pretty flexible and just want to see your work, especially because we have picked up a lot of new followers recently.)  What's fun about using a color palate is you can really see styles come through. How do you describe your style? Is it Shabby-chic? Clean & Simple (CAS)? Retro? Crafty?   You can use any stamps or products, they don't have to contain PSA Essentials Peel & Stick stamps (though it's always fun if they do!)

If you'd like to play along, photograph your work and send the image to libby@psaessentials.com by 5 pm on Sunday 2/13/11 and it may be posted here on Tuesday, 2/15.

No comments:

Post a Comment