Wednesday, December 22, 2010

O’Regan Holiday Cards

I had the lofty aspiration of hand making my Christmas cards this year… Turns out it was too lofty! I ended up ordering photo cards from Kodak Gallery, and I am so happy with the way they turned out. Here's the final product.


















I did manage to spice up the card with my PSA Essentials custom stamp and a few Peel & Stick stamps. I took time to color in some of the Whimsy Trees to make them pop off the white envelope. I also stamped the back of my cards, just to give them a little something extra. I switched out my inks, changed up the packs, and tried my hardest to take it one step further.



















Did you blog about your Christmas cards this year? Share your link here – we want to see what you sent out! Happy Holidays to everyone!

Supply Spotlight:   PSA Peel & Stick packs: PSA Whimsy Tree, PSA North Pole, PSA Vintage Snowman & PSA Fancy Flakes: http://www.psaessentials.com/psaoriginals.htm

1 comment:

  1. These are wayy cute! I didn't blog about mine, but I posted it on my flickr.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/amberzimmerman/5228709605/

    ReplyDelete